Pecos County Section 38

Clint, what kind of activity do you see in Section 38, Block 6 in Pecos County? Where can I find a map of that area?

Thanks!

Verda Spann Shine

Oops. It is Block 8. It is near Ft Stockton. Does that show any purchases or leasing of mineral rights?

Thanks!

Verda

Verda,

Let's start over. What is the 'complete' legal description of your minerals including the Abstract #?

Clint Liles

Verda,

I read some of the posts on your profile page and saw where your minerals are in Section 38 and Block 8. I see where a dry hole was drilled in(A-9237) N/E4 in the past. A producing Horizontal oil and gas well(38790) is next door to the N/E. It was drilled by Whiting Oil and Gas and completed in August 2011. It is now owned by Jagged Peak Energy. There are numerous producing vertical oil and gas wells just to the south of your minerals.

Link to Production Data on well 38790:

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?tab=init&viewType=prodAndTotalDisp&methodToCall=fromGisViewer&pdqSearchArgs.paramValue=|2=06|3=2015|4=05|5=2016|103=42343|6=O|102=08|8=specificLease|204=district|9=dispDetails|10=0

GIS Map of Pecos County/Section 38/Block 8 and surrounding area:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Clint Liles