Payne County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Tom, I agree and never sign up for direct deposit.

What happens if a company gets all the paperwork completed including the pooling and the OCC has given the drilling permit but they haven’t drilled in 3 years. Do they have to start the paperwork process over again in order to drill. I signed a 2 year lease extension in May of 2016. Do they have to go back to the commission to apply for a new drilling permit??

That is what I thought. Thank you!!!

Usually Pooling orders are only good for a certain time frame. You would have to read in the pooling order to see the time frame.

Permits to drill expire and can be extended by paying an additional fee.

Will someone please reach out to me. I want to sell my twenty-seven acres in NE/4 2-18N-5E and my twenty-nine acres in W/2 1-18N-5E. Also I want to sell my 0.027 ORRI in 28-18N-5E

Sidney, Have you tried the Mkt Place on this forum?

I read last night that some in the industry think oil will drop considerably in a short period, then rebound to around $90.00 b/4 2019. Any opinions? JC

JC,

A few weeks ago Exxon announced a 50 billion continuation of TX Permian and Gulf offshore drilling. Speculators are guessing Exxon wants to profit from this big US expenditure. However, China needs a few more million barrels to fill it’s strategic reserves. Will oil go low for China then up for Exxon. Who knows for sure.

I received a royalty check for Dec production today from Sequoyah Energy Holdings LLC. in Oklahoma City. I didn’t know Whitestar had sold rights. Whitestar had lease as acquied from Devon.

Anyone else seeing this? Well is Long Branch 9-20N-2E and was drilled and owned by Devon before Whitestar acquired leases. Can’t seem to find a number for Sequoyah Energy Holdings in Oklahoma City. They are not honoring terms of my lease by deducting transportation charges. Actually on the statement they combine tax and transportation charges. Others may want to look out for this company if your wells in Woodford or Mississipian in Payne County.

Thanks Martha., the return address on the check is 1000 W. Wilshire Blvd STE 207 in OKC. I plan to stop by there and see whats up. I would have thought that Whitestar would have let be known if there were a change.

Can’t get them to return call, or corporation commission either. I’ll see if I can find info at Hiersche. Not much money involved but bugs me these companies nickle and dime Mineral rights owners.

Martha, Got busy and forgot to thank you for your reply. JC

I also noted on Linkedin that Brad Thomas is a manager at Sequoyah Energy.

Phillip, Sequoyah Energy LLC’s registered agent is Justin T. Hiersche and there is an OKC attorney named Justin T. Hiersche at:

Blaney, Tweedy and Tipton

204 North Robinson
Suite 1250
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Phone: 405.235.8445
Fax: 405.236.3410

Phillip, Looks like that address on your letter is at:

Nichols Hills Executive Suites
1000 W Wilshire Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73116

On the corner of Western and W Wilshire Blvd

Brad Thomas once worked for Chesapeake which is located on Western also.

Phillip, increased tax rate was effective Dec 2017. https://www.ok.gov/tax/documents/Summary%20of%20Enrolled%20GP%20Leg…

I received a response White Star Petroleum that they had divested some of their wells in the Mississippian, and Woodford shale to Sequoyah Energy LLC. You will know if your well was involved if you receive a royalty check from Sequoyah Energy Holding. LLC. Here is the contact info for Sequoyah Energy that White Star and the Corporation Comm. furnished,

Bradley M. Thomas (manager) (405)840-3212, email Brad.Thomas@sequoyah.com.

I spoke with Brad and he indicated that Sequoyah picked up 62 wells in Miss/Woodford shale areas,

Anyone know if increased production tax now in effect?

Recently received small royalty check for ETHRIDGE 36-2 WX from White Star. I attempted to check Production Data using the PUN number and was unable to find data with change in WEB sites. Has Okla changed the method to use to get production data for royalty owners?

David, Call OCC at 405-521-2613 and give them your legal description then ask for your operator number and lease number. Then you can go to OCC > Divisions > Oil and Gas > Imaged documents > find 300R form on 1st drop down menu and select, put in operator # and then search by your lease number. Do this each production month you need. this is for Oil production only and is current to January 2018.

Below is email from Marc Messner at IHS Markit Energy and Petrochem

OCC volumes are at the well level identified by API

New member here, I have been viewing for a few years but just joined as a member to be able to comment. I have royalties in 34-18N-04E and 35-18N-04E. last year in 2017 our checks dropped DRASTICALLY through July as I believe that Whitestar was not selling any crude. After July checks stopped completely from all four wells. I contacted WS and finally got my call returned and was told that our wells are in “shut down status”. Has this happened to anyone else in the area of Payne County?