Payne County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

G. Win, Call or write the operator of the well.

Thanks Martha I will call.

I see that American Energy Partners - LLC folded yesterday. Some of there stand alone companies are still in business, ie. White Star is in business. fyi

Could somebody please tell me if I can find out when the last oil was sold from a well?

Bob, Old news is always important with CHK, AEP, AEW. They continuously push the envelope.

I guess that is old news, have not checked in lately…LOL

Rob, Misener Sand, Hunton Lime, Sylvan Shale, Viola Lime, Simpson and Arbuckle.

No check today from White Star. They always come on the 2nd of the month or a day before. Mail Box money is nice. Hopefully everything is good at White Star Petroleum,

Happy 4th of July!

Bob and David, Did you receive new Division Orders from White Star?

David, Sounds like your well needs a refrac. Maybe White Star has less overhead than AEP and can operate efficiently in a low price environment.

Sam, I don’t think White Star needs new Division Orders just for a name change but they do have the right to examine the division of Interests and send out new D.O.s if they find problems and that can delay payments.

Martha, thank you. Really appreciate your help. Sam

Martha, our well has been producing for about three years at ever decreasing amounts. We have not received a division order from White Star. Our last check dated 05/27/16 was from White Star. I believe our production has dropped to below $100 per month which should mean to wait another month to achieve an amount above $100.

No DO;s from White Star for us…

I contacted White Star the other day about 2 wells on the same lease. Both are within a year old. They have basically been producing/paying pennies last few months. You have to really know what you ask and be persistent or the folks in the office don’t really know what and who to ask. They just know what they can see in the computer. After asking, why is this well not paying? hole in tubing, equipment failure, workover in progress…could be any number of things. I kept asking them to ask the Engineer or the Production Foreman. Finally I got my answer. “ESP pumps are down on both wells, we will convert to rod pump in a few months”

OK here they have had lifting equipment failure and are not fixing anything or spending a lot of the LOE (Lease Operating Expense) budget while oil is/was exceptionally low. I suspect that is similar cases with some of you too. Production equipment can have quite a number of failures, numerous times too.

Exxon boys say they are trying to locate as much oil as fast as they can. China wants all they can get as cheap as they can get; their economy will outpace US by 2025-28. $40 break even on Exxon’s big new Guyana field not including shipping and exporting costs. Their big new Australia shale find costs more to produce than US shale. Most new discoveries have been gas not oil and oil will go up slowly until it’s all mapped out and production costs are calculated. US shale producers can ramp up production the fastest in the world. Some analyst predict $150 per barrel by 2025.

My PC has been down for over a month and I’ve got behind on my wells. I think I’m getting shorted big time on 4 wells and would appreciate some advise. I own just 5.93 acres on these particular wells in Payne County. My interest decimal is: .00046. If anyone can give advise and needs more info please tell me. Thanks, JC

JC, If you don’t have a no deduction clause in your lease post production charges can be deducted from your total dollar amount.

Martha, I just looked at my paperwork and it’s 0.00046. I thought that was wrong. Bob I got an email for Laura Sterkel from this forum dated May 26th by Jimmy Martin. laura.sterkel@wstr.com. I’ll contact her Monday and see if she can tell me who my contact person is. Thanks again Martha