Pawnee County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Vicky, Your well is drilled, completed & producing. The surface location is in the SW corner of section 1. It’s the Privett #1-12H API#: 35-117-23498. No information has been released on the well by the operator.

New Gulf is either dragging their feet in filing completion reports or the OCC is late releasing them, never sure which. The Robinson #1-1H (your north offset) has been producing since July & they still have not filed a completion report.

Do you have a division order yet?

Have also heard land companies are trying to get lease extensions for $150/ac. Low IMHO.

BOEPD is a little different then BOPD but it is still good enough to pay for the drilling in less then 6 months. They are getting a Hell of a deal on the leases with wells that good.

New Gulf & most other operators use contract landmen. They couldn’t possibly have the staff or local connections to get in & out quickly. It also keeps it on the down low UNLESS we talk ;0o

I’ve gotten a request to do a 3d geological survey on our 5acs. in section 21 22N 3E, any advice on negotiating the price of letting them put a platform on the acreage

Alice

this is the 3rd friday in a row that this report shows zero rigs operating in Pawnee county. http://www.drillingahead.com/USARigReport :~ {

Dewey - I hope you get an answer, I might need to know sometime soon too. Curious, is that Highmount? They’ve had a lot of focus on that area recently. (and I’m anxiously waiting on them to come a few miles west and a couple north) – Good Luck. There’s been a couple holes around there with nice completion reports lately.

Vicky Sorry about not checking for that to start with.

Larry, thanks for the link, I think you posted that before and for some reason I was skipping over it when I was looking back through the comments. Blahhhhhhh, thank you!

Thanks Larry I’ll put the hyperlink in my favorite places.

Larry,

I know for a fact that Drillingahead.com rig count is not always up to date and truthful. I have been watching this for months and months and see rigs running and check to see if they are listed and they were not listed. If a rig is using Baker Hughes bits, etc. they will probably be listed. I know for a fact that Anschutz Exploration have been drilling in Wilbarger County Texas for several months and Drillingahead.com will not be listing any rigs running in the county.

Clint Liles

Dewey, I’m not sure about the platform? If they are wanting to damage your surface, what are they offering?

Any 3D I have been involved in was shot by laying out wires with receivers & running them from a truck.

The Baker Hughes rig count lists 3 rigs in Pawnee County, 4th quarter 2012. 1st quarter 2013 can’t be considered as accurate as this is ONLY the 4th day of the quarter.

Some believe this list to be a bit more accurate.

http://gis.bakerhughesdirect.com/Reports/StandardReport.aspx

Received a 3D seismic permit for our place in 30 20N 5E Pawnee County. Devon Energy being the production company involved. Some of you may have received a similar permit. Up in the right hand corner, it lists a job name of FRANK EATON. Apparently referring to a property owner or location where they expect to drill. Anyone familiar with this name, or site? Thanks! Steve Davis

On the 3D seismic survey…$10 per acre is the usual payment for coming on to the property and going about testing. You won’t have much success asking or pressing for more. Keep watch on your valuables though, as we had an old truck that vanished, right after the last round of testing last summer. Funny that it sat there over 20 years and suddenly left from behind the barn after the survey crew left.

Sorry, been a bit out of touch lately. Steve is correct $10/ac is the norm. He is also correct in suggesting you watch the surveyors IF POSSIBLE. They could do some superficial damage to your surface & you will need to address that in your agreement…ie., pay or replace, depending on the land they are shooting across?

Pawnee: Highmount Operating LLC; Colclazier No. 2H-29 Well; S1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 29-22N-03E; 699 barrels oil per day, 307,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 8,441.

New Gulf Resources LLC; Jones No. 1H-20 Well; NE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 20-20N-07E; 86,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 7,559

Anyone have a well on their land, and what is the going negotiated average price to let them drill.

Vicky You mean $50 an acre ? Where is it ?

I’m looking for the barrels oil per day for LESH 1H-27, L150011002 @ 27-T22N-R3E and web site to get this info

Dewey, In southern Pawnee Co, leases are going for 200 to 750/ac. depending how close you are to activity.

The Lesh 1H-27 produced 2,253 BO in July & 1,071 BO in August. This information isn’t from a free website tho, sorry.

seeing recent poolings from 7.5% or $200-300/ac AND 6.25% in some cases.