Pawnee County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

fridays rig report showed zero rigs in Pawnee county. wow, what happened? no water, no electricity ?? seems to me the completion reports posting have looked ok to pretty good.

Received a division order today from Sunoco for oil production from the Jones #1-H-20 in Section 20-20N-07E. The division order, for the gas, was received on Dec. 7. The well has been on production for about 10 weeks now. Anyone know about how long after returning the division order I might be getting the first royalty check? I was looking at published production results from the 8 horizontal wells completed in Pawnee County this year and calculated that they averaged 300 BOPD. Canā€™t wait to learn what the production from this well is.

You are right Nick, the completion report numbers make no sense at all. There is no pump on either of the two wells located on the same pad. Certainly you would not be pumping against a choke and reporting a 280# flowing tubing pressure. I guess I will have to wait on my first royalty check to determine the actual oil and gas production rates. The checks usually come with a breakdown of production over various time intervals which can be used to evaluate the production trend. I would imagine that production would increase initially, during cleanup of the frac fluid, and then stabilize before beginning a slow decline over many years.

These are the wells on the north side of Jennings? If itā€™s got a submersible pump all you will see is the power supply cabinet. Thatā€™s the way the New Gulf wells west of Hallett are outfitted. Theyā€™re pumping and are hooked up to a gas pipeline too. Iā€™ve still not seen a completion report and from your experience it may be three months before I see a division order. Christmas seems to be slow this year.

Curtis, It will be very interesting to hear what your well actually produces. The completion report, filed 10/13/12 only shows an initial production test of 86 MCFD, with no oil (but, listed the oil at 40 API gravity) and no water volume reported, pumping through a 22/64" choke @ 280# flowing tubing pressureā€¦Very confusing? says itā€™s pumping but reports no liquid & has flowing pressure. Pumping wells donā€™t usually report a choke size or flowing pressure & you donā€™t need to pump a well with no liquids?

Pawnee: PetroQuest Energy LLC; Laird No. 1-35H Well; SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 35-23N-03E; 348 barrels oil per day, 680,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 8,647.

Just a Newbie looking for info about well LESH 1H-27 With Hight mount LLC, I have mineral rights in 80 ac. in sec 27 and own 5 ac. in sec 21 their close to each other. any info would be greatly appreciated. received these from my parents that passed away.

There is more then one sec 27 & 21 in Pawnee Coā€¦ Also need township and range. It would help in Noble. Red Rock looks to be in section 22 -T23n-R1e. Is that where your interest is ?

I told my brother to sign up and check up on our interests and saw his comments, we are both newbies. his name is Dewey, hello brother.

There is no well in 12 but it has been pooled 10/8/12 and the pooling is good for a year.

It was horizontal drilled through and pooled with a well where, do you know?

Dewey, It looks like you are asking about the Lesh #1H-27 in 27-22N-3E, API: 35-117-23462. Public source doesnā€™t list completion information yet. It was drilled to a vertical depth of 4214ā€™ and has an approximate 4,050ā€™ horizontal lateral in the Mississippi formation. I hope this helps

Nick Sec 27 t 22n r 3e indian 1870 80 acs., In sec 21 T22n R3E 5ac.s

Has anyone seen completion reports for Sec 12, 20N 6E ? I got a legal paper months ago requesting a horizontal drilling order/permit, but have been unable to find the well on any reports. Its is a New Gulf well near Jennings. I dont know if it is even done yet.

thanks Nick

Although the OCC has not posted any production results for the Robinson #1-1H, New Gulf has put out a news release claiming over 400 BOPD.

http://www.ugcenter.com/US-Shales/New-Gulf-Resources-Ramp-Mississipā€¦

Dewey There are also wells in section 21,26,28,35 and one in 34 that tested 222 BOD & 266 MCF of gas.

Received my first royalty check today for gas from the Jones #1-H-20 in Section 20-20N-07E. First month production was listed at 84mcf/day, which is very close to the 86 mcf/day reported on the completion report. The second month gas production increased to 337 mcf/day. Obviously, the well is still in clean-up mode. I hope to see the first check for oil production soon since I returned that division order last week.

Anyone know how many rigs are moving around in Pawnee? Still keeping my fingers crossed that they explore a little on my interests.

Dewey, the Wolf #1H-21 spud 10/31/12 ā€¦ S2SWSE 21-22N-3E ā€¦ Itā€™s had sufficient time to be completed by now but, public source hasnā€™t caught up.