Pawnee County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Lots of water is being produced with the oil which requires a disposal well. This is an attempt to keep the long term water handling costs down for multiple wells.

I am more interested in the Barnhart well, its next to section 21-22n-3e, which i have a little interest in.

Another spud date 2/21/2013, gilbert 2h-32, section 32-22n-3e.

I dont understand Lentz 13-1h, in sec 12-22n-3e, the name doesnt go with the same formule, maybe a disposal well.

They started the well from 12 under 13 on 2/20/13. they also have a permit for a well on 12

on the Lentz it looks like the surface location is in section 12 but, the lateral will be going under section 13.

Larry

That is an interesting well to me too. 3 sections due west of mine. In looking at the drilling permit itā€™s gonna be a production hole. http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD0BF1C.pdf

Being drilled from section 12, and Iā€™m unconfident in my reading it to say it will be drilled diagonally across section 13. The naming conventions have been something Iā€™ve been trying to figure out too. This one being formatted different is interesting.

I live in Texas, but a cousin lives on the property next to mine up there and Iā€™m being told knows one of the Lentzā€™s. The grapevine has been activated ;ā€™ / , maybe weā€™ll get some inside info soon? Iā€™ll share here if we do.

ha - i was slow and a little long winded i guess Nick

do you read that end point to be diagonally across the section?

yes, to a bit past the middle of the section, just off the south line of section 13.

Larry, you got a brother?

I think my comment below answers both Larry & Larryā€™s question ;0)

Larry Cotton, me, yes I have a brother Dewey Cotton. Just look for the Elephant in my picture. Thanks for the answers

LATESHAW RIG 30 WILL DRILL THE DISPOSAL WELL PER SPUD INFORMATION. ANYBODY KNOW WHAT LOCATION IT IS ON?

hay Nick, its been a week and i just got it. Yes my name is Larry and my other brother is Larry. Hah

what part of the Co. ?

Question: How can horizontal 1 of Bruce 32-2h, reach from section 5-21n-4e to section 32-22n-4e per permit, which is only 4500 long. Am i reading is all wrong, its my first try

Larry, I havenā€™t looked it up but, I assume the surface location is very close to the north line of section 5 & then is drilled north under section 32.

I APOLOGIZE, I NUMBERED THE SECTIONS WRONG AND DID NOT KNOW IT UNTILE I TRIED TO DRAW A 4 MILE HORIZONTAL LINE. THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME.

Comment by [Larry](/profile/Larry) just now           <a class="icon delete delete_link" rel="nofollow" title="Delete Comment">Delete Comment</a>

I was looking at that Highmount permit yesterday too. if i guess why they do this right it is to allow for the 700 feet it takes to make the bend from verticle to horizontal and have more horizontal production zone to harvest. if thatā€™s right i think itā€™s encouraging to see Highmount doing it more.

Ron, I was curious as to anywhere in the county. Wondering what Sendero Land/Osage Exploration is paying for lease bonus.

Thanks

Robert Leases donā€™t have the bonus on them . So the best I can do is look up pooling orders and see what they were ordered to pay. I need a township and range to start with. You will get more in some then others. Or you can talk to someone around you.

Ron,

20N-8E

20N-9E

Where can you look up pooling orders?

Thanks!

Well, I finally got the division order from Keystone Gas for the Privett 1-12H, exactly three months after production started. However, I donā€™t agree with their calculation. I have 80 acres of 640, which should be 1/8 of 3/16, or 2.34375, they calculate 80% of that, 1.875. Am I figuring it wrong?