Parker County, TX Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Parker County, TX oil & gas discussion group. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

Does anyone know what current lease rates are in Parker County? I have been offered $600/nma and a 3% ORI. Thanks

That sounds pretty good, last offer we had was for Gas Drilling. $500 an acre. and 20% of the Royalty. Are they drilling for Gas or Oil, as I have heard that Oil Drilling under the Barnett Shale in Tarrant and surrounding areas is coming soon. Bring it on. There is always something coming along.

Sincerely,

Chris

I have a very small interest which EOG has developed. It appears to be "playing out." Just wondering if anyone is aware of EOG reworking any wells in Parker or Jack counties??

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf