Paris Oil & Gas / Montague County, Texas

I was recently contacted by Paris Oil & Gas regarding an Oil, Gas & Mineral Lease. The total acres between all the family members is 111.5 acres. I live in California and am unable to acquire any other information regarding Paris Oil & Gas, or if other family members of the "Ice" Family are members of this forum and can provide any insight into the lease proposed. Thank you very much if anyone can provide any information.

Please write me telling me the location of your minerals in Montague Co. to:

Clois Richardson

cloisrich@sbcglobal.net

Hi, Julie -

I am not an Attorney and always advise Mineral Owners to consult one in these situations, no matter how large or small the amount of mineral interest involved.

Having said that, there are a lot of very exciting developments occuring in Montague County, Texas, with many very productive horizontal wells being drilled into the Barnett Shale Formation. You and your family may be in for some wonderful monthly Mailbox Surprises over the coming years.

I will see what I can find out about Paris O&G and get back to you on that.

If you will provide me the legal description of your properties, I will be happy to pull up what I can online and show you what is going on in your area. Maps of the area, Wells already drilled, Drilling Permits for proposed new wells, Production Rates, that sort of thing. A Picture is worth a thousand words, right?

You also mentioned "the lease proposed". I can help you in your negotiations with that as well, but under the guidelines of The Forum, you will need to accept my offer to become "A Friend" in order for us to exchange personal contact information so that you can scan in and send me a copy of whatever proposed lease they have sent you.

I advise that you to do not sign anything until you have learned more about leasing and current developments in the area than you appear to know at present. They may "push" you to sign quickly, but don't worry - you have plenty of time for me and/or your Attorney to help you "learn up some" before you make your decisions.

And before you ask, I do this sort of thing for people on The Forum for FREE: 90-DAYS SAME AS CASH. It's a bit of a hobby I picked up a few years ago and I truly enjoy it.

It's probably horribly damaging my "Street Cred" as a Professional Landman, but I figure somebody's got to be willing to address at least the basic questions Mineral Owners such as yourself might have.

Look for my invitation to become a friend. If you accept, you can go to that part of The Forum's Website and we can exchange direct contact information so you can send me a copy of the proposed lease you received and I can send you what I dig up on the area.

Hope this helps -

Charles

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professional Landman

Fort Worth, Texas

Charles Emery Tooke III said:

Hi, Julie -

I am not an Attorney and always advise Mineral Owners to consult one in these situations, no matter how large or small the amount of mineral interest involved.

Having said that, there are a lot of very exciting developments occuring in Montague County, Texas, with many very productive horizontal wells being drilled into the Barnett Shale Formation. You and your family may be in for some wonderful monthly Mailbox Surprises over the coming years.

I will see what I can find out about Paris O&G and get back to you on that.

If you will provide me the legal description of your properties, I will be happy to pull up what I can online and show you what is going on in your area. Maps of the area, Wells already drilled, Drilling Permits for proposed new wells, Production Rates, that sort of thing. A Picture is worth a thousand words, right?

You also mentioned "the lease proposed". I can help you in your negotiations with that as well, but under the guidelines of The Forum, you will need to accept my offer to become "A Friend" in order for us to exchange personal contact information so that you can scan in and send me a copy of whatever proposed lease they have sent you.

I advise that you to do not sign anything until you have learned more about leasing and current developments in the area than you appear to know at present. They may "push" you to sign quickly, but don't worry - you have plenty of time for me and/or your Attorney to help you "learn up some" before you make your decisions.

And before you ask, I do this sort of thing for people on The Forum for FREE: 90-DAYS SAME AS CASH. It's a bit of a hobby I picked up a few years ago and I truly enjoy it.

It's probably horribly damaging my "Street Cred" as a Professional Landman, but I figure somebody's got to be willing to address at least the basic questions Mineral Owners such as yourself might have.

Look for my invitation to become a friend. If you accept, you can go to that part of The Forum's Website and we can exchange direct contact information so you can send me a copy of the proposed lease you received and I can send you what I dig up on the area.

Hope this helps -

Charles

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professional Landman

Fort Worth, Texas

Charles, thank you for the information. I will look out for your invitation to become a friend, and appreciate any guidance you have on the lease agreement.

Best Regards,

Julie Fortier

Paris Oil & Gas Corporation is Dimitrios Kousparis, age 63, and his wife, Helen out of Katy, Texas.

Other companies associated with them are:

Combo Gas Gathering, LLC

De-Jag Minerals LLC

Strategic Petroleum Investment Consultands Enterprise, Inc.

and

Eleon Operators, LLC

I'll see what I can find on their operations in the Montague area and get that over to you.

Charles

I haven't found much more on Parish O&G, but what I have found indicates to me that he may just be a Block Buster. Buys leases with the intention of either flipping them or "riding" down a larger company.

If you are interested in having someone develop your lands, you may want to consider leasing directly to them rather than this guy.

Hope this helps -

Charles

Charles Emery Tooke III said:

Paris Oil & Gas Corporation is Dimitrios Kousparis, age 63, and his wife, Helen out of Katy, Texas.

Other companies associated with them are:

Combo Gas Gathering, LLC

De-Jag Minerals LLC

Strategic Petroleum Investment Consultands Enterprise, Inc.

and

Eleon Operators, LLC

I'll see what I can find on their operations in the Montague area and get that over to you.

Charles