Paperwork arrived from Native Exploration today

Today we received two notices of hearing documents from Native Exploration. One is cause # 201901926 dated March 26. 2019, and this is for horizontal spacing in W/2,NE/4 SE/4 and all of section 10 Township 6N 3W of the IM McClain County. The other notice of hearing is for cause #201901928 for a multi unit horizontal well in sections 10 and 15 of 6N 3W McClain County.

Here are our questions:

Do the two different cause numbers means these are different wells?

What does the “IM” stand for?

Please look at the photo attachment. It is on the back of the multi unit horizontal well paperwork. What does it mean?

Is one vertical? We know one is horizontal.

When would drilling start and completed?

When would a pooling order be generated?

Thank you once again. We previously posted we were trying to learn as much as we can about selling mineral rights. With this new development, we don’t know what to do.

Looking forward to responses and suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Do the two different cause numbers means these are different wells? There are two different wells, but only one for you which is in 10 and 15. The pad is in the middle and one goes north and one goes south.

What does the “IM” stand for? Indian Meridian. Has to do with the survey system.

Please look at the photo attachment. It is on the back of the multi unit horizontal well paperwork. What does it mean?

Is one vertical? We know one is horizontal. Both wells are horizontal. They share a pad.
When would drilling start and completed? Probably between six months and a year after the pooling.

When would a pooling order be generated? Usually fairly soon after spacing and the horizontal drilling permission.

Another thing to take into account is that the placement of the well indicates that they are leaving room for the possibility of future wells. No promises, just going from patterns in the area

Thank you, Ms Barnes. Your answers and quick reply is exceptionally helpful. We really appreciate your contribution to this forum. Have a nice day.

Good morning, Ms Barnes. As you can see in this thread we are trying to understand as best as we can the process involved in selling our mineral rights. We recently exchanged communication with a broker. It was very helpful. We believe we need to continue to speak with other brokers to best understand the options and complexities involved. Do you agree that speaking to more than one individual is in our best interest and if so can you suggest several professional contacts for us to reach out to?

Thank you again for all that you do on this forum.

Since I do not buy nor sell, I would not be able to give you any contacts, but if I were to contemplate a sale, I would talk to several.

If other folks on the forum have had good experiences, maybe they can share their brokers.

Remember, never hand over a signed deed without getting a check.

Yes. We most certainly understand the seriousness and importance of that.
We are cautiously open to the names of other brokers. We wanted to seek your advice first. We value your input.

Thank you! Have a nice day.

I found Hill Top Royalties to be an expert, gentlemanly outfit. I did not end up leasing or selling, but the principal really did go above and beyond in offering assistance and analysis. Yes, it really was a cost free consultation, and, no, I do not have any financial interest in the company.

1 Like

That’s interesting. Thank you for sharing with us.

2 Likes

Thank you so much acyester . Please share their contact info. on this forum. Others may need this info as well. Opinions and feedback are welcomed by us. Again, thank you.

Do you have a phone number/ website for this group? As we said before, we will follow up on every single resource shared with us.

Parentof4js - if you’d like to discuss this, along with some insight as to selling your minerals, the process, etc… please feel free to send me a message and I’ll provide my contact info. I’m highly confident I can explain quite a bit in terms you’ll understand.

We’d like to talk to you; however, we are unable to figure out how to PM you.

Please give us some identifying info on this forum. If that’s not possible, we won’t be able to discuss the details you mention.

Thank you.