Panther Gold

Dusty anything new on Magnolia Panther Blue or Gold Wells? Thanks Gary

Haven’t been by there. I’ll try to see what’s happening next weekend.

Here’s what Panther pad looked like Saturday. Rig is gone and tank battery is completed.

Small boxes in front of the tanks look like the capped wellheads that will be replaced with a temporary tree when the wells are fracked. Magnolia seemed to go slow completing some of their recent wells so it could be a while before anything is flowing.

Big frac spread on the Magnolia Panther Unit

Dusty I was interesting in knowing if the big frack on Panther gold is finished yet? Thanks Gary

Gary

What it looked like today

Pipeline that’s currently being extended to the south looks like only thing left to be completed.

Dusty do you have the name of the pipeline company that will be transporting the nat gas ? Thanks Gary

Not sure where the gas will go. Last time I was by there a new line was under construction going east and crossing Rehburg Road near the old Vandergrift well site. It’s not shown on the Railroad Commission’s map yet and I don’t know the operator.

RRC’s map shows existing gather systems not far north and south of the Panther pad. DCP Intrastate has a gathering system just north of it and Energy Transfer has a system not far south. Both take gas from Magnolia in other parts of Washington County so it looks like they have several alternatives.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.