Panola county?

We have minerals in Panola county, but thus far all we know is William Miller & Sarah Harrell 280.Can someone tell me exactly where these are located & if they're drilling there?

Hi, Carl -

I believe the the attached identifies and locates the Surveys you described. It is actually two (2) separate Surveys, located about 11 miles northeast of Carthage, Texas.

In the aerial photos you will see a number of rectangular areas both in the two Surveys and all around them where the land has been cleared. Those all appear to be Well Sites, so I would say yes, the lands are producing.

If you need some help looking those wells up and determining whether you have any money trying to find you I will be happy to help.

Accept my invitation to become "A Friend" on The Forum and we can discuss it more privately.

Hope this helps -

Charles Emery Tooke III

Certified Professional Landman

Fort Worth, Texas

986-01.AERIALS.pdf (1.27 MB) 987-02.GLOINFOWILLIAMMILLERA425.pdf (1.17 MB) 988-03.GLOINFOSARAHHARRELLHEIRSA280.pdf (1.43 MB)

Charles thank you very much for this information & yes my family & I do need help to determine exactly where the wells are & how much are they producing? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Also can you tell if wet gas is being produced in this area.?

I'll have to get back to you on the wet gas thing. I haven't even identified the Wells yet, and that might include some that your lands are pooled with (wells not located on your properties).

What names would the interests be under?

And, do you know how much interest it is and what specific lands it is in?

Is it undivided interest in all of each of the Surveys or just part?

We are already Friends on The Forum if you want to answer me in a more private setting.