Ownership of well in another section

(Sorry to post this more than once; I put this first in a comment to another discussion, but I think I was supposed to put it in a new discussion.) Our family owns a 2/3 interest in 32.61 acres (mineral rights only), township 153 North Range 98 West, Section 24 (N/2NW/4), SW/4NW/4). Some members received oil, gas and mineral lease offer from Statoil last summer (dated back to Nov 11, 2011), and signed it. Other members (including my line) did not receive the offer. There was a well mentioned in the letter: Jay 24-13 #1-H , File 21791. One main question. As best I can tell, this well may be situated in Section 25 (NDIC describes well location NENE 25-153-98W), but I can't find the well on the map, and it is described currently IA. Where is this well? If in Section 25, has this well been drilled under Section 24, and if so, would that lead to an ownership interest in the well? Or is there something else that would account for ownership? (Statoil did respond to my inquiry about ownership asking for documentation but also indicating that it was currently paying owners of that well for production).

The head of the well was drilled from section 25 and the bore goes north to produce sections 24 and 15. The NDIC says the well has not produced since last November but the last month I see numbers for was January, which were 0. You could search the NDIC O&G site under general statistics for february to see if production has resumed. Something seems to have gone awry with the well, it remains to be seen if they can fix it or if they will have to drill another well, probably multiple wells considering the area, it's that good.