Operator for Section 34, Township 13 North, Range 12 East?

Does anyone have any interests within this area? If so, would you mind sharing the name of your operator? I am trying to update division orders. I am hoping by listing the legal location that someone can assist.

Thank you!

Hello! The only well i’m showing in that section is the Kissie Tiger #1-A operated by “DANNY P & BILLY F ROSE” with production last reported in 2006. The database shows there are older records that are not available online.

1 Like

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for responding. Forgive me if I sound ignorant (I truly am about all this however) but is the database something only you have access to? I have 7 counties I am trying to nail down information for.

Sure. I’m using pangaeadata.com which is a paid subscription and pretty handy compared with the freely available resources out there. But here’s a couple free tools that might be of use:

Oklahoma Corporation Commission maintains some online access for their files: http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

The Oklahoma Tax Commission also has several operator look-up tools: https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_SearchOperatorPurchaser.php

1 Like

You might try this link as well because the legal description is a bit easier to input:

occpermit.com/wellbrowse/

You can click through some of the documents to try and find the operators (current and/or past) of any wells in the section. Then you can contact their Owner Relations/Division Orders Department if they have one.

When you reach out to the operator, it is useful if you have the Owner Number that is listed on the Division Orders to provide to them for referencing.

1 Like

Test. Also this link. If you have a horizontal well, it may not have the surface location in your section, so you need to check the surrounding contiguous sections are even one further section away.

You will only have royalties if the well is in a spacing unit that covers your acres. For example, if your acres are in the NW4 of a section, but the gas well is spaced at 160 acres and is the SE section, that well will not give you any royalties.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.