Operator for Section 22, Township 22, Range 5 East?

Does anyone have any interests within this area? If so, would you mind sharing the name of your operator? I am trying to update division orders in several counties, this being one of them.

Thank you!

It’s been a long time since production was reported in that section… but I see transfer orders circa 2006 show CRUSADER ENERGY GROUP LLC as the last operator of record.

1 Like

The answer to your question would depend upon which spacing unit and which well you were in. No production since 2005. Various operators in the section were Crusader Energy Group, Buntin Ronnie and Western Petroleum of Arizona. Most of the wells stopped producing in the 80’s and 90’s.

Use the link to look up the section. Use leading zero. 2222N05E goes in the location box. Test

1 Like

Hi Martha,

Thank you for the reply. I was telling Rachel on another post that I am trying to nail down information for seven counties. Is the information that you both are telling me available for me to get on my own?

We both have subscriptions, but you can get the well info for free on the OCC website.

The Gross production report is also free. I posted it in one of my other answers. May be a tiny bit out of date, but looks like you have really old wells from the ones you have posted so far. Each well has its own spacing unit. So you need to know if you are in the NW4, etc. You only get royalties from wells within your spacing unit. Most older oil wells are on 80 acre spacing, so if you have a deed in the NW4 of a section, there can be many wells in the section, but you only get paid for wells that are spaced in half of that NW4. That will determine which operator you might want to contact. Gas wells usually have 320-640 acre spacing, so they can hold a half section or a whole section. Horizontal wells typically hold a whole section or two sections, but that can vary.

When you look on the “TEST” (wellrecords) website, the original operators will be on the 1002A completion form, but any sales or transfers to other operators will be on the 1073 form.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.