Operator combining multiple wells on revenue statements

I used to get separate checks and revenue statements on different wells within the same county. The last few years, if I have interest in several wells within the same county that are operated by the same company, they have started combining them on one check and statement. This has messed up my filling of statements and record keeping (old school I know). Is this a common practice? Is it within my right to request they be separated? Thank you in advance.

Most every operator that I have sends only one check per month (or whenever the minimum is reached.). The check statement has each well broken out individually so I can track it for accounting purposes. Been that way for years and years-common practice. I doubt that you will have much luck getting multiple checks-one for each well. It just costs them too much to do that. You can ask, but don’t hold out too much hope that they will do it. Will depend upon the operator.

1 Like

I’ve recently started getting Revenue Statements from EnergyLink for 4 of the operators I use: Stephens & Johnson Operating Continental Resources Inc Camino Natural Resources LLC Urban Oil & Gas Group, LLC

These aren’t the checks. I usually get the check a day or two later. Tons of information. EnergyLink has a lot of operators signed up. Perhaps you can get information through this service if your operator is using them.

Thank you, as always, for sharing your knowledge.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.