Oneok Saguaro Connector Pipeline

Hi clint, i see the diagram of the pipeline, i was wondering if this is going to pass through my property, i am almost at the top , where it passes into Reeve’s county I own 20 acres in the E 1/2 of the NE 1/4 section 14, block 7. Thank you Billy Sweeney

Hello William, I’m not sure OneOk knows ‘EXACTLY’ where this pipeline will go. From what I see on the GIS map your minerals are from 6 to 10 miles North of where possibly the pipeline will start and go West/Southwest

Thank you Clint, i only owe surface right. This would have been good for me, haven’t had anything happen on my 20 acres in years. You wouldn’t be able to see if anything at all is going on my land? Thank you, i appreciate it. Billy Sweeney

William I don’t see any new activity in Section 14 but I find several approved permits for wells just to the West and to the East of Section 14 by Continental Resources.
Your 20 acres surface would be plenty room for Continental Resources to put a Disposal/Injection Well.

Reeves County Section 14/Block 7/A-3874:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Thank so much, i realized it was Easter, and you probably have much better things to do today. I hope something happens and i can make some money in the future… Thank you so much, Clint.

CLINT, I see every section has all sorts of lines and dots on them, and section 14 , block 7 is totally empty. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh.well

Continental Resources has 2 producing Horizontal wells in the far Western half of Section 14…API 389-35657 & 389-35924… Production from both of these wells is commingled into lease # 49858.

This document is total production from both of those wells:

CLICK ON DOCUMENT TO ENLARGE

Hey William. Since Continental Resources is going to be drilling all those to the East and to the West of your acreage(I count 19 approved permits) they will be needing a spot for more disposal wells…It might be a good idea to contact them and let them know that you have acreage available…If U want to call them I will get their contact information for U. Clint

Yes, please do Clint. What would i kind of thing would i say to them? Thank you for your help,clint. I appreciate everything. William

Capture

Let them know exactly where your surface acreage is located(section, block and abstract # and County in Texas). Give them your contact information…it’s a long shot but something good might come of your phone call…Good luck William.

Thank you again for all your help…William I will let you know if anything comes of it. William

Clint, sorry one more question, i have the exact location of probably, where do find the abstract number, is it on my taxes, i probably have it just don’t know what to look for. Thank you William

A-3874 is the Abstract number

Thank you Clint for the number

Clint, is there anyway i can contact, to tell you what happened. I don’t really want to put all that information out in the open. Thanks for everything William

Clint, i responded to the email i received with your phone #. I have doctors appointments today and tomorrow. I hope you received them It was easier than calling at the moment. Please let me know. I appreciate everything you have done for me. Billy Sweeney

Hello William…Try sending a text to that phone #…so far I have not received anything from You. Clint

Thanks for the phone call William…good luck with your acreage. Clint

Thank you for your help,Clint

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.