On division order

Upon finding out that for five years of thinkin we were receiving my deceased brothers money's divided by my siblings and I.we were not, (even thou back then,thE oil company,we felt with,I gave all the proper documents.)so we all received new divisions orders to sign.we did.I had called the new oil co.we were know dealing with because I noticed the decimal wasn't the same as mine,the division order analyst called me back n assured me it was correct,due to she had already divided it between us is why the number was different.so receiving my portion of James money's,of 200$ instead o f 4 thousand.even 4000 which was my estimate,of hi as share divided between us isn't,wasn't 200', does this sound routine of division orders

Hi Kristine, I suggest you give us the legal description of the property in question.

And, then, you might rewrite whatever you are trying to say, but using proper grammar, sentence structure, and spelling. Then, maybe, just maybe, someone, might understand what you are trying to say.

Good luck,

Pat