Old well info question

Can anyone tell me how I can find like the P-12 data if their is such thing on the well below. I know it is for a different county in Texas and a well from 1996-97. Just wondering if land i am looking at is pooled in or not on this well.

API #: 477-30815

Lease Name: RAU, QL

Well #: 1H, District: 03, County: WASHINGTON

thanks

I’m showing it to be pooled. This well is in Washington County

Oh wait, I misread your post, sorry.

I do not believe P-12's were converted digitally for wells that old. Here is the link to the well on the Texas Railroad Commission site.

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/leaseDetailAction.do?searchType...

Thanks Bill , I could not find it as I was checking already under the rrc as well. Came up with the same page you linked just couldn’t see who was pulled in. Thanks

There is a 130 page PDF that you can get to that shows the plat and the individual tracts that are in the well pool. Maybe you found this and are looking for something else, but if you want to see:

Go to the link above from Bill

Click on the map icon next to the API number

When the map pops up there is also a dialog box with the GIS Identity Results

Scroll down in that box to the clickable for "Oil/Gas Imaged Records for API xxx"

That pulls up a Neubus page with a clickable for "Potential"

Click on that Potential link and the doc will load

Lots of potty time reading. :)

Thanks I will try that again. I did click on that but was taking a while to load so I said to heck with it. Thanks

There is also a link in that dialog box for production data toward the bottom. Production began in March of 1997.

I saw that production. I was amazed to see that

Damian,

After checking the Drilling Permit for well API 477-30815 I see no P-12 listed. The P-12, if there is one, is always listed at the very bottom of the drilling permit.

Link to Drilling Permit for well API 477-30815:

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=507693&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAL1Ru27DMAz8mnQURNlOvHAwinTuI2gGI4NiC44A2TIoGW0BfXxpFwVSp3M23vF0PFIJpESVQALCA1FTNdH64bWhtpYnXPgPc9bjGJTgtghRRyPip5jCJqtKyQqFG_W0P1ZcZnPZknXODt2zod7G8DIZ-vqxFa1nUY69iRffHvyjdo6JAsnEiYaDfzOamgtTJcqbNHVYuhV1QYyadP-u3WSWkJwh3-0yWUIxowLPprNDONo4m7HbHwxqha_1q7FwvyOE3-W3OOrO0NWS_14ETvVaN4dFSApBpoy_NUeZCia2TNy-vss9vwE1BU2fYQIAAA

Clint Liles

The potential data that Boris referenced and I just did not wait on the first time I looked has the info I needed. Thanks for your help as well