Old oil and gas leases

Trying to catch up any info yall my good people is any new activity around this list track of this

Hi Monkey, It looks like the area for the lease in Garvin county, Section 19 Township 3N Range 3E has no current activity. The last active well in the area was plugged in 2006.

Also, the area mentioned in the will for Stephens County, Section 10 Township 2S Range 9W has no activity.

The area mentioned in Stephens County, Section 26 Township 1S Range 4W (S2SE) has no current active wells, but a new horizontal well was spud in March of 2021 that is supposed to cross this area. This is the Sundance Kid 0104 26-35-1MXH well operated by Camino Natural Resources. API number for the well is 35-137-27618.

Sundance well has just been completed. You need to contact Camino and make sure that they have your name and address. They may need some title paperwork from you and any other relatives. Keep notes of any conversations. Best to correspond by certified mail return receipt if you send anything to them. Keep copies of everything!

Thank you they do have all the paper work needed but now telling me we won’t get any bonus because it was not leased when Le jones had this for years then 89 energy some how got the lease from jones I know something ain’t right with this mineral leases I just got to find the files on it and can prove to the courts they did

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.