Old O&G lease purchasers

I’m looking for O&G lease buyers from the 20’s . R.W Riddles & Co, M.B. Stewart, O.F. Battles, Mkle Mead, J.W. Lewis, J.J. Smith, and J.B. Gregg, Edith Logan, Amos Bass, Marshel Keesee, Rose Schultheis. I know this is a lot, but hope someone recognizes some of these names or their heirs.

Also if anyone living in Durant would do some copying at the court house, I’d be happy to pay for the service. Thank you for any help.

I am kin to Amos Bass. What can I do for you? Or, what can you do for me? I live in Tulsa also.

Maybe it’s what can we do for each other. Amos Bass is on a very old O&G lease that belongs to my kin, and I was trying to find out if there is any info on who he assigned it to. Got any info?

Is that lease not expired? It is almost 90 years old. My understanding is that a lease is only good until it stops producing. If it is expired, why does it matter who he assigned it to? It sounds like he leased the mineral rights but did not ever "own" them. Is that correct? I'm not sure I understand your interest in finding people from a lease that is so old.

Sorry John, been really busy with school starting. Just doing some genealogy that’s all. Yea sounds like he leased them and never owned. My interest is is finding my kin. Nothing genius. If you are interested in helping let me know. If not I understand. Just wanted to know who he “Amos Bass” was in my history. That’s all noting sinister. Came across his name in Bryan County and doing a follow up.