Oklahoma Tax Commission Production Reports

The Oklahoma Tax Commission took down the access to production records. Their site now says:

ATTENTION: This legacy Gross Production Registration System (GPRS) has been retired. Our new Gross Production System is now live on OkTAP (oktap.tax.ok.gov) and can be used for all filing and registration needs. For questions, contact the Oklahoma Tax Commission at grossproductionquestions@tax.ok.gov

Is there an easy way to access this information?

On the new site, go down to on the left side to the HELP box and the Free PUN information is there. You can get the last 12 months just like before! It is not a fast as before and takes a few more clicks, but it accessible.


Martha: Thanks, you are real font of information!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.