Oklahoma, New Mexico & Colorado attorney needed.

We need an attorney who practices in the States of Oklahoma, New Mexico and Colorado to move mineral interests located there into question an LLC. Anyone have recommendations for those States?

In Oklahoma a simple deed should do the trick. Finding an attorney licensed in all three states would be fairly difficult. For instance, I cannot prepare a deed for property outside of Oklahoma unless licensed in that state as that is considered the unauthorized practice of law.

Great! An attorney in Oklahoma found. Now need one or two for the States of New Mexico and Colorado.

Thanks Mr. Winblat, we will most likely get in touch with you, hopefully sometime in October. You would be working in conjunction with our Texas attorney.

Ive always done my own deeds. It is actually very simple, especially if your goal is to convey everything you own into the LLC. you can find templates online.