Oklahoma Mineral Rights Group archives

If a well was spudded on January 27, 2014 should I not be hearing something soon, I am not talking money, just testing results and completion reports. It is a Devon and it is in Garfield County, Oklahoma?

Anyone want to go to a OCC hearing with me. Email me if you want to to do this.

Went by section 27 21n, 3w Garfield County Oklahoma today here is what i found

I really think they are past franking. Anyone out there who can explain all the equipment still on the site

Hi,

I am looking up information in the OK Tax Commission Gross Production System database. I see the following key for production:

1 = Crude Oil
3 = Reclaimed Oil
5 = Natural Gas
6 = Natural Gas Liquids

What is product type 4? I see it listed on some production records.

I received a settlement proposal for a case that involved some wells operated by QEP Energy, Inc. I m trying to find out if anyone else knows anything about this class action case titled "Chieftain Royalty Company and Jack Lancet v. QEP Energy, Inc, USDistrict Court for Western Oklahoma, Case No. 5:11-cv-00212-R. I have never "blogged" before but will check back frequently to see if any reply?! tho it appears I will be alerted when someone replies? Live and Learn!

Barbara,

This is what they show on the the reporting form.

http://www.tax.ok.gov/gpforms/300.pdf

1. Oil
2. Condensate
4. Casinghead Gas
5. Natural Gas
6. Natural Gas Liquids
7. Minerals

Thank you Rick! Just what I was looking for.

Trish: I received settlement from the QEP case. What is your question?

Trish, I received my check around May 1st. It was a small amount.

Deborah go on the OCC website and find complaints box under business and fill it out online about the completion report because if I remember right they have either 30 or 90 days to file that report with OCC. They were very helpful in getting a report from Continental over a well in Grady County.

I'm recently new to using the Ok Tax commission Public PUN search for production. I'm seeing the production but it doesn't look like it's reported correctly. It will show one month with oil then the next 4 or 5 shows vol 0 for oil when I'm getting monthly checks on what is sold monthly. Can someone explain to me how this PUN reporting works? Thank you in advance.

My Grandmother's land is in Township 7S in Section 31, Marshall County. Does any one have suggestions when land was fraudulently taken at the point of probate (wrong people acquired the land and the only heir was an unrepresented minor), does anyone have suggestions?

I have an offer to lease a small number of mineral acres in Caddo 5-10N-11W for $300 acre/ with 3/16 royalty for 3 years. Does anyone have any experience if this is a fair offer? Thanks, Bob Ittner bittner@texasgulfbank.com

I am looking for people/companies that I could contact re several mineral properties in Roger Mills and one each in Dewey, Woods, Ellis and Custer to discuss sale of these properties and/ establish fair market value. None have wells except Custer which has an operating well by Chesapeake.Thank you. Roy Wright

Many of you who have interacted with the Oklahoma Corporation Commission may have talked to or interacted with Junior Freeman. I'm sad to say that he passed away after an extended illness.

Tim:

Thanks for letting us know. I talked to Junior about a year ago regarding a pooling order, and he was very helpful. I could tell he cared about his job. I'm sorry to hear about his passing.

Thanks for letting us know, Tim. Junior was always great to help out at the commission. I know he will be greatly missed by many. Prayers out for the family.

I'm back, I'm here in Corpus Christi taking care of two eighty year old women. (lol) My question is, I have a few mineral deeds and I was wondering who do I contact for updating address information on the document?