OK tax refund

Has anyone else seen significant delays in receiving a tax refund from OK? They asked us for original copies of 1099s last May, after we filed on time. We still haven’t received the refund due and our CPA said she has seen it take 2-3 years to process the refund. I am having a hard time believing that but I can’t get any information out of OK to confirm or deny it.

If it makes you feel any better, we are still trying to get a refund out of OK for 2022. Keep copies of all correspondence and 1099s in case to have to send them in again. I heard it was some confusion with different post office boxes for different tax correspondence. Between COVID and move to a new location and ice storms, it is a bit crazy.

Unfortunately, that does make me feel better. Thanks!

I haven’t had any problems. Just got my 2023- 1099 for the payment they made to me for my 2022 return. E-file is the way to go.

I have not received my refund from OK for 22 either. After trying to call them & talk to someone – they asked me to send the 1099’s & I did. Then I called again and the lady said they did not receive them…I have proof they did. Then she said they must have gotten lost in their mailroom…and then I got cut off…Then I got the form reporting that they did pay me ??? and I noticed a completely wrong zip code??? What is going on at the OK Tax Offices?? Eileen

Sounds very similar to my experience.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.