OK Attorney for Mineral Rights Transfer to Personal Trust

Need recommendation for OK attorney in McClain County that knows mineral rights. Need to transfer OK mineral rights into personal trust. NC attorney says to use OK attorney. Any recommendations?

Any Oklahoma licensed attorney can prepare paperwork for filing in McClain County. In other words, the attorney does not need to be physically located there.

Also, congratulations on taking care of this. I see far too many trusts with minerals left out.

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Thank you for the clarification Richard, it was most helpful. I’ll be in touch…

You can observe qualified professionals (often with localized expertise) who provide services to mineral owners right here on The Mineral Rights Forum. You will notice them in 3 different places on the site:

  • in display image ads and text links on site

  • in our Mineral Service Provider Directory in the main navigation bar above. These are arranged by professional discipline.

  • as a Business Member within many conversations throughout the site Look for the blue colored “B” on their picture and blue colored text).

These practitioners are often able to provide specific (and often localized) services that meet your needs.

The Mineral Rights Forum Administration