OIL well in/near Ammansville?

Any one know or hear about the success of the Austin Chalk well in/near Ammansville or if anyone is leasing land in that area?

Gil:

We have two Fayette County blogs both of which will get you responses; but, the other blog does a better job of covering the area you are asking about. Try the link below!

Good luck and glad to have you as a new member.

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/forum/topics/cypress-sanchez-leases-in-eastern-fayette-lavaca-counties?commentId=4401368%3AComment%3A565485&xg_source=msg_com_forum

Thinking you are talking about the Geosouthern Cernosek located SE of town.

Well reached TD in late March and nothing has yet to be posted on Tx RRC site as to production or completion (expect to see April production filed soon).

Obviously Geosouthern has been leasing and would be the first company to look at - their response would be a good indicator of well success.

Rock Man and Gil:

I knew Geo Southern had been trying to lease properties near me which is a little South and West of Muldoon, so I just went to Texasfile to do a little checking. They have been busy little beavers. I got tired of counting; but, Geo Southern has leased well over 100 leases since January of 2015 and a bunch more in the later part of 2014. Previous to that there are a considerable number of extensions, etc. They have been leasing under a number of names: Geo Southern Energy Corp, Geo Southern Fayette Properties LLC, Geo Southern Energy Partners LP and there are a couple more Geo Southern shell companies stuck in for good measure, so they are still leasing, since Texas File only goes up through April of 2015 and there are a bunch in April.