Oil to spike above $100/bbl soon

For all involved… if you feel compelled to begin talking about opinionated politics, take it to the Off Topic category and be sure to read the rules there. Thank you.

4 Likes

Fantastic suggestion, Kenny; thanks. For the most part I’ve learned to let the insults go. I was disappointed to see them crop up here.

2 Likes

I don’t think this forum is the right place for all these political comments There is already more than enough in our daily lives Please

1 Like

I sure agree with that, Bob!

1 Like

Doesn’t look to probable today!! down almost $5.00 What happened???

1 Like

Folks need to think before they vote. The Navajo and Hopi tribes will be short on revenue when the Navajo Generating Plant closes. They were dependent upon coal royalties and jobs. But every election, they are herded to the polls by the Judas goats to vote for the party that is pledged to shut down coal mining and coal electricity generation. They shot themselves in the foot. Now the tribes will own a mine, a generating plant and a railroad from no where to no where, none of which they can use.

On the bright side, electricity will now be generated with natural gas.

OPEC has agreed to cut production (sans Iran, Libya, and Venezuela.) Prices spiking already, it’s said.

Politicians can say what they say, but this will benefit every one of us who own minerals in the USA. OPEC seems happy about it too. Prices at $70 a barrell for Brent will be some stability for WTI.

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2018-12-07/opec-ministers-russia-meeting-for-oil-production-cut-talks