Oil runs?

I was sent an update on my well from North Dakota, such as how much oil is being produced and I noticed it has a amount for runs–can you tell me what runs means? how does it affect what i will be paid for the oil? Thanks ardis

“oil runs” come from the term “run tickets” which are the tickets left at the tank battery with the oil volume taken by the transporter when he picks up a load of oil for sale. Once these “run volumes” are received by the oil purchaser they could be reduced by the volume of water & other impurities found in the fluid mix in the oil…Lots of times this non-oil is called BS&W (Bottom Sediments & Water).

Nick Privett said:

"oil runs" come from the term "run tickets" which are the tickets left at the tank battery with the oil volume taken by the transporter when he picks up a load of oil for sale. Once these "run volumes" are received by the oil purchaser they could be reduced by the volume of water & other impurities found in the fluid mix in the oil..Lots of times this non-oil is called BS&W (Bottom Sediments & Water).
Do I get paid on what the runs amount to, instead of the oil produced that month? thanks ARDIS

Yes

ardis jackson said:

Nick Privett said:
"oil runs" come from the term "run tickets" which are the tickets left at the tank battery with the oil volume taken by the transporter when he picks up a load of oil for sale. Once these "run volumes" are received by the oil purchaser they could be reduced by the volume of water & other impurities found in the fluid mix in the oil..Lots of times this non-oil is called BS&W (Bottom Sediments & Water).
Do I get paid on what the runs amount to, instead of the oil produced that month? thanks ARDIS