Oil purchase offer

Hello,

I haven’t been on the site for a spell. Curious if anyone knows of purchase offers in this section going around. Reeves county section 74 block 13

stephen, do you mean mineral rights purchase offer instead of oil purchase offer?

Hi Clint, Yes, offers to purchase mineral rights

Good morning stephen…I have some minerals nearby in section 76 and had no offers for purchasing.

Ok, thanks for your assistance!

We have NW/4 Blk 13,sec 68. Received another offer (of many) that was very difficult to ignore. Production from one well has declined drastically to about 400 bbl per month. The offer was 1.2M. That’s a lot of zeros. Good day to Mr Clint. Thanks again to the forum. Cj

CJ…That offer doesn’t seem terrible. Your mileage may vary.

$5k/NRA ($1.2m by my math) for where you are is probably fair. It’s pretty binary. If nothing happens you will wish you had sold. If a couple wells get drilled, you will wish you didn’t sell. On the edge of established production there is a decent chance nothing happens for a while.

To the original question: Sec 73 being 4 miles further towards Balmorhea likely means much lower interest from folks.

sell half your minerals/royalties

Mr NMOilboy. Thanks for your reply.I always value yours and others comments and straight information and opinions.We only have 160 ac making it even a more unrealistic offer for the area. Thanks again Cj

I think you have 160 acres at 3/16 royalty. Or 240 NRA. (based on well decimals, etc that is in public records). 240 NRA @ $5k/NRA = $1.2m.

Only 160 acres. Haha. I only have 0.64 acres, that’s barely enough space for my zombie apocalypse bunker. I don’t think it’s an unrealistic offer. It’s fair, at least at face value. In my opinion.

Would never came up with those numbers. Thanks for explaining it.You and your knowledge and experience is why I read the forum. I claim to know a little about a lot of things but not a lot about anything. Cj

We have minerals in Blk 13, Sec. 135, we have received a recent offer of 12K-13K an acre for purchase. Our production has decline as well which tells me that there is more development coming. Hope this helps. AB

1 Like

What a difference a couple of miles make. Thanks for posting that. I have no plans to sell since we’re still eating regular. I’m amazed that a32K investment in 1998 is worth this much. Do you live in that area? We try to get out there couple times a year. Cj

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.