Oil Lease

I am looking to lease my ranch for oil or gas exploration. Does any one have leads on how to contact a good landman?

Mr, Wilson

What quarter of Stonewall is your ranch (NW, SW, NE, SE) as I have several sources you can use depending on location.

Regards,

Ned Dillon

Ned,

I am in the SW corner

Bob

Edward H. (Ned) Dillon said:

Mr, Wilson

What quarter of Stonewall is your ranch (NW, SW, NE, SE) as I have several sources you can use depending on location.

Regards,

Ned Dillon

Mr. Wilson,

I’m in touch with a good Landman who recently leased a ranch in Stonewall. Location is key. I’m in the oil business and would be glad to talk with you . Let me know if you want to discuss further and I’ll send you my email and phone.

Best regards,

TC

TC,

I would like to talk to you.

Email me back and will exchange phone numbers.

Bob

T.C. said:

Mr. Wilson,

I'm in touch with a good Landman who recently leased a ranch in Stonewall. Location is key. I'm in the oil business and would be glad to talk with you . Let me know if you want to discuss further and I'll send you my email and phone.

Best regards,

TC

Robert,

I just sent you my contact information. It should be in your inbox. If you want go ahead and send me your information as well. Look forward to talking with you.

Best Regards,

TC

Bob,

In order of importance for your needs.

1.) Richard Whipple of RFW Petroleum is a certified professional landman out of Abilene that I have done business with. Richard knows and has leased the area and works with solid operators that can drill and produce your land. He is at (325)675-6600 and his address is 333 Cedar Street, Suite 300, Abilene Texas 79601.

2.) Dot Taylor of DKT land services is moving some of her resources into the Abilene area and her company provides leasing, title, as well as mapping services for both the rancher and the operator. She can be reached at (940)393-9556.

3.) Pat Jahn is a landman and friend I have worked with over the years and can set you up a lease and provide title work or just give advise if you need it. He has been working the Barnett play, however is moving west where the services are needed.

You are in a good area that is heating up so make sure you have a drilling commitment and not just being leases so a broker can flip your land for money that you should be paid. A lower price with a good operator that will successfully produce your minerals is a lot better that a larger short term cash offer that is all you ever see from a broker or big city operator.

Best Regards,

Ned

Ned,

Are you interested in my place in Stonewall?

Bob

Edward H. (Ned) Dillon said:

Bob,

In order of importance for your needs.

1.) Richard Whipple of RFW Petroleum is a certified professional landman out of Abilene that I have done business with. Richard knows and has leased the area and works with solid operators that can drill and produce your land. He is at (325)675-6600 and his address is 333 Cedar Street, Suite 300, Abilene Texas 79601.

2.) Dot Taylor of DKT land services is moving some of her resources into the Abilene area and her company provides leasing, title, as well as mapping services for both the rancher and the operator. She can be reached at (940)393-9556.

3.) Pat Jahn is a landman and friend I have worked with over the years and can set you up a lease and provide title work or just give advise if you need it. He has been working the Barnett play, however is moving west where the services are needed.

You are in a good area that is heating up so make sure you have a drilling commitment and not just being leases so a broker can flip your land for money that you should be paid. A lower price with a good operator that will successfully produce your minerals is a lot better that a larger short term cash offer that is all you ever see from a broker or big city operator.

Best Regards,

Ned

Bob,

I have started to take a look at your area and notified one of the best operators in the area of your lease and expect a call back by Friday. He has extensive knowledge of the area, works in your area, and the resources to work up a quick geological study.

Best Regards,

Ned