Oil lease rates in Torrington, Wyoming?

We own about 1600 acres of wheat farm six miles south of Torrington. What are the current lease offers for mineral rights?

I have a small lease SW of Torrington, settled for 600per acre and 1/6th royalty

A couple questions: Do you own the mineral rights? 100%? I think you’re in Goshen Co? What is the Section and Township?

We are definately in Goshen County. We have four farms six miles southwest of Torrington. We own 100% of the mineral rights on some farms and share 50% on others. One farm had a well on it in the 50"s.

Bill Frothinger said:

A couple questions: Do you own the mineral rights? 100%? I think you're in Goshen Co? What is the Section and Township?

How many acres do you own? If you do not have the Section and Township, then send me the cross streets and I can find that info. I work with operators in the Niobrara and will forward on the info.

Gerry Bolger said:

We are definately in Goshen County. We have four farms six miles southwest of Torrington. We own 100% of the mineral rights on some farms and share 50% on others. One farm had a well on it in the 50"s.

Bill Frothinger said:
A couple questions: Do you own the mineral rights? 100%? I think you're in Goshen Co? What is the Section and Township?

Bonus is $200-$850/Acre and Royalty is 1/10 to 1/6, but it really depends on your Section and Township. Once I get that then I will find out more.

If you own 100%- $500 to $750 bonus with 3/16th gross royalty Mike Callahan 307 532 0576

Is WEXCO still working in the Goshen County area? If they are still in Torrington are they leasing acerage? Does anyone know anything about their operations?

We own mineral rights, in Weston Co., WY. Looking for the current average lease terms.

Hi Jan, I need the number of net mineral acres and the township and range please Mike Callahan 307 Resources 307 532 0576
Jan Johnson said:

We own mineral rights, in Weston Co., WY. Looking for the current average lease terms.

Hi Mike…My parents homesteaded a section, so our net is 320 acres. It is Section 13 T42N R64W.

MIke Callahan said:

Hi Jan, I need the number of net mineral acres and the township and range please Mike Callahan 307 Resources 307 532 0576
Jan Johnson said:

If you land is currently un-leased, i would like an opportunity to make an offer. Please feel free to give me a call 406-671-9095