Oil & Gas offer for 100 Acres more or less Fisher County

Fisher county SE/4 of Section 111, Block 2 - Lease Bonus $400 per net mineral acre. Lease Term of 3yr. paid directly to me with auto for 2yr. . Royalty on production 1/5 due to other heirs. Is this a good offer?

Welcome to the forum. I moved your question over to the Fisher County area where local folks may answer.

I cannot comment on the amount of the bonus as I do not work in that area. I would not agree to a two year extension. Most mineral owners would like the 1/4th royalty option in Texas. Suggest that you have an oil and gas attorney review any lease as the boilerplate draft lease from an agent is not usually in your favor.

Is my location information is correct, I believe that there is a permitted well on the property immediately adjacent do you on the west. That will permit is for section 110 to 127. It was permitted in about last August. I believe the company is Browning Oil. Here’s a link to the railroad commission permit. I have property nearby that area and my lease, bonus and royalties are very similar to what you are being offered. https://webapps2.rrc.texas.gov/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=495326673&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM2RXUvDMBSGf828LDlJWreLc1HnlIF2ug0HFpGsDV2ga0vSqYP-eJPJsLYTwQvx7nzmvHneBghB1gABpGdaJ2FSq7KYJzqNyRMe6q9yLarKUM-2vVq-CeNl5cuAhZy7RYoDejVZhTZkLky1ynNVZHdSb1Vt7ndS7z9e9dLSDnHcynpTpstyLPLcFnzUst7pYlkupNDJxpaGSHpiYnPohjozXiW02D6IfCcPGgnO5tdhNH0Ml9NZ9ByFt5MBHYeLsetxBB9c4ONaZqowK1W7G_bIlxxoJ2_Pd9TAn6ExRyQBViKTuvX1k5zgKe7OOa3IgoYikIYhg-Go4ch80vg2GTWBrfdf-Ue06e9o51IYeSlrofIfIKfKVLnY33wufA8ceuLi1iFX6vIC4pgwRofEZRzPLxwQiqJSkVNkiQbAfRcBcjIKWu3-tZP2wtFdsNY6Y-Fg6zthPXJ13gMAAA

I appreciate you reaching out and providing me that information. My older sister has rights in SECTION 110 BLK 2 that were deeded to her back in 1983 in my grandmothers last will. She cannot find her original paperwork from the land management company. She is clueless. I am a newbie to this so I am researching. How would I find her information. She sent me the deed, but it does not have a breakdown of what she is paid. She is deeding it over to me, but I want to know particulars before she does. Mine is separate from hers.

Thank you for your assistance.

Get on texasfile create an account and you can preview docs for $2 and it goes back to 1909. By no means should you rely on the online records 100%. I would recommend hitting up the court house and run the index books because those are gospel.

Thank you for your assistance.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.