Oil & Gas Lease Rates and Offers in Union Parish, LA

Use this post to share and discuss your lease offers in Union Parish, LA. The more we know about what is being offered the better decisions we'll all make. Share your bonus, royalty rate, and any other provisions you were able to negotiate.

Regards,

Anyone have any information on how much per barrel operators are paying to dispose of the salt water from the shale wells ?

I own land in Union Parish and am leased by SWN. They have drilled vertical and completed in 3 stages. We have seen some royalties. The Brown Dense is still considered exploratory. It seems they are seeing enough positive results to hang in there. If anyone has anything to share it would be great to hear and compare.

Congratulations,

I don't know what part of Union you're in .. we have land in Sterlington ... but our

lease has not been renewed ... it's good to hear someone talking about Union again ...

I think I'll give Southwestern a call tomorrow... maybe I'll have something to share...

I did receive a reply from a Union Parish Chamber of Commerce representative when I inquired

future planning and development in the areas of highway's 143 & 2 split... Quachita and Union. There no plans for development in the near future.

Though he mentioned, I should consider Union's oil and gas exploration is in the near future ...but if selling he gave me a few contacts that would give us top dollar....