Oil gas activity here?

My family has Dawson mineral rights acres “south 1/2 (S/2) section 22, block 36, Township 5 North.” CGS leased it a few years back but nothing since. Any activity here lately or any advice for us?

David

1 vertical permit in Section 30…8400’ test EOG horizontal permits in Section 44 to reach bottomhole in Sections 32 and 33 respectively EOG took a lease in NW/4 Section 33 from Staci Kirpach Jan 9, 2023

other than that no other activity…

I had minerals leased to CGS/EOG in Dawson County for the last 6 years. They recently let the lease expire and have said they will not exercise the option. Does anyone know if other companies are leasing in Dawson County? I have minerals in League 270, Moore County School Land and League 275, Glasscock CSL.

The last lease I can find in Moore CSL (League 268) was by Stevens & Tull Development LLC on 9/12/2023. The last lease I can find in Glasscock CSL (League 276) was by CGS Operating on 5/19/2022.

CGS lease was Feb 2021, which just expired. The 3 yrs prior it was EOG. Instead of exercising the 2 yr option in 2021, EOG let it expire and then 6 weeks later came in as CGS with a 3 year offer at less money. Afterwards I found out it was the same company! The Stevens & Tull lease is for non executive rights I have on part of the property.