Oil companies that lease land/wells in Garfield county

I’ve waited nearly a month with no word from the company that initially made an offer. I need to work with a company that’s more communicative and transparent. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The go between woman wasn’t allowed to tell us who the company was (which I understand), but we counter offered, and then heard nothing for a couple weeks.

If your name and address are properly filed in the Garfield county courthouse with the clerk of deeds, then landmen will find you if they are interested. . If you want to post your section, township and range some of us may be able to use digital services to look up your area and give you an idea of who is leasing.

Thank you M. Barnes. I love how you get right back to people. Very professional. I own rights on 1/4 of a 160 Acre parcel in Garfield county. Section 34-24N-3W

If you’re available in a professional manner (for hire), please let us know. It sure would be nice to have someone like you guiding us.

Thanks

There is limited leasing in 24N-3W so far this year. Legacy Energy and Feather Creek Resources have been leasing in section 15. Nothing is filed in your section yet. The interest is in 15 at the moment, so may take a while to gain traction in your section.

I generally answer questions on the forum.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.