Oil boom in La Salle County

Does anyone one know how big this so Called oil boom is supposed to be or how long They expect it to last in the La Salle or Frio Counties? I have a house I’m interested in Renting out to oil companies that are bringing In workers from out of town. I just need help Contacting the right people to get the word out. Can anyone help?

You should read more on EagleFordShale.com. We publish an Eagle Ford Shale Rig Count update each week that details the number of drilling rigs by county.

There is a La Salle County Eagle Ford page that gives more detail on what is happening there and a La Salle County Group here on MRF that you can find by navigating through the "Groups" heading above.

Thank you Dave. Do u know if it also has Contact info on there too for the LaSalle County page. I would like to see if they know Anyone interested in renting. My house can Accommodate 20 twin beds.

Dave Thompson said:

You should read more on EagleFordShale.com. We publish an Eagle Ford Shale Rig Count update each week that details the number of drilling rigs by county.

There is a La Salle County Eagle Ford page that gives more detail on what is happening there and a La Salle County Group here on MRF that you can find by navigating through the “Groups” heading above.