Oil and Mineral Rights Transfer Assistance Needed

I have a parcel in the State of Montana where I need Title switched over into my name from my Mother's Trust and Will. I am a former legal assistant, so would appreciate knowing the documentation needed for Montana so I can prepare and file. Also, would appreciate knowing the name of an attorney in Roosevelt County who could assist, if necessary. Thanks for the info. Pamela