Oil And Gas Minerals for Lease

sw corner of Atascosa County ( four corners area ) Good production( 400-600 bblsd) all around - very close

Have recently inherited 118 acres of 2043 undivided acres - currently unleased - is enfield opportunity - !/4 lease - 2 yr - in the $5,000.00 bonus range - EOG has most of balance of 2043 acres -

Hello Mr. Minton, I noticed your Oil and Gas lease ad, how much are you selling the lease opportunity?

Thanks,

Bill

i feel that with the 400- 600 bod wells all around us ( powerhorn ) with both eageford and pearsall plays we should be in the 4-5k area

Bill Hernandez said:

Hello Mr. Minton, I noticed your Oil and Gas lease ad, how much are you selling the lease opportunity?

Thanks,

Bill

Pardon question, what/who is Powerhorn?

guy minton said:

i feel that with the 400- 600 bod wells all around us ( powerhorn ) with both eageford and pearsall plays we should be in the 4-5k area

Bill Hernandez said:

Thanks,

Bill

Mr. Minton,

Use the listings portion of the site at the bottom of the home page to advertise your minerals. The forum is for discussions and not advertising.

Regards,