Oil and Gas Leases in Casss County and "Paid Up Oil and Gas Lease" - Please HELP

Hello, I am looking for help regarding some mineral interest my family has in Cass County. We signed leases for companies to develop the minerals for a different number of years. We were paid small amounts of money for different leases in the Samuel Gregg Survey, John M. Watson Survey, and Bryant Holmes Survey. One was a "Paid Up Oil and Gas Lease" which I am not at all familiar with.

To date we have not received any division orders on any of these surveys that we own mineral rights to. Is it because they are still developing in these areas or is it that they took ownership?

Thank you for any help you can give me regarding these leases.

J. L.,

After checking the Railroad Commission Public GIS Viewer I find 2 Bryant Holmes Survey acreage with Abstract 457 and Abstract 449. Also there are 2 J M Watson Survey acreage with Abstact numbers of 1074 and 1075. I found no Samuel Gregg Survey just by close observation off the Cass County GIS Map. It would help if you would supply us with the Abstract numbers of the minerals acreage in question.

Link to Texas RR Commission Public Gis Viewer:

http://wwwgisp.rrc.state.tx.us/GISViewer2/

Clint Liles

We just received extension payments for a 2 year lease/option on several surveys - E.D. Hanks Survey A-468, Tract 1,2, and 3. But no division orders. Can you please explain what this is all about. Much appreciated.