Oil and Gas Lease Section 28-9N-4W

Hello I am wondering if anyone else here has mineral rights in the above referenced section? As far as I know that section was recently pooled. I missed the election deadline by one day and spoke to Scott Osborne representing Four Point Energy and he told me that because rural mail delivery seemed to be slow he would accept my late election choice. That was on April 27, 2023 and I have heard nothing from him, or the company since. Anyone else here involved with that section? if so I would love to hear from you regarding anything that has to do with that section as I am completely in the dark. Thanks in advance for any replies and/or information. Allison Soward

It looks like Four Point has plans to drill 5 Riva Ridge wells in Sec. 28 & 33, a multi-section unit. Doubt any of them have been spud yet.

Pooling is about producing the reservoir more efficiently. They have to pool by law

To propose a well, you first attempt to reach agreement with all owners to lease their interest or participate with you in paying their proportionate part of the drilling and operating expense. Those who did not want to lease or participate could block the drilling unless there was the forced pooling process. The reservoir can be drilled, developed and produced without pooling but all the mineral owners would have to lease, participate or sell by agreement with the legal operator.

Yes I was pooled by four point as well my address was changed with the postmaster and i did not recieve notification of pooling they said it was sent to my old address but it would have been delivered because i filed a address change with postmaster I have reached out and am waiting to get paid for my acreage will keep you informed

The only way to ensure an operator can reach you by a correct address is to change your address with the County Clerk’s Office in the county where the minerals are located. You may want to file an Affidavit of Ownership with the County Clerk’s Office. Contact your County Clerk’s office and they can advise accordingly.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.