Oil and gas lawyer

Need a good gas and oil lawyer … ace energy wanted to buy some mineral interest and never paid and now will not return my deed to me and I need a lawyer to proceed with charges Can anyone recommend one …has anyone had any dealings like this

Was the mineral deed filed in the county clerk’s office? If so, you need a lawyer. If not, you can file a simple affidavit with the information & state you claim to still owning the minerals.

You’ll notice qualified oil and gas attorneys within our Service Provider page under the Directories link above.

Remember never give up deed without payment. Same can be said for leasing.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.