Oil and gas attorney needed

I have mineral rights in Weld County and the current lessor, Noble Energy, wants to change a couple paragraphs in the lease. I'm trying to find an Oil and Gas attorney that doesn't have a conflict with Noble. If you know of someone please let me know. Thank you.

Call or Email Turrett Company and speak to Rob


Thank you TL, however, I've already contacted an attorney.

Rob there at Turrett can also value mineral rights, I've met him and he's president of the Colorado NARO .