Oil and gas activity in my section?

Hi gang I have mineral rights in Stephens county with no action. Should I contact a lease agent if so any recommendations?

Big county so you might want to give your legal description.

1 Like

Section 16 2s 4w 6 acres

1 Like

Depending upon where your acres are in the section, you may have continuing production from old wells which could limit any leasing. Continental is the main operator for deeper horizontal wells. If your name and address are filed in the county courthouse, leasing agents will find you if you are open to lease.

I have mineral rights in section 12, 03S, 04W. I have gotten a flurry of purchase offers lately. Does anyone know of activity in this area?

Increase density well in sec 13

I hate to sound truly uninformed, but is that in relation to the existing well?

If your name and address are properly filed in the county courthouse, you should be getting the cases that are being filed. Continental has filed for a horizontal well case 2023-001113 in sections 1, 12, and 13. Looks like a total of four wells are planned. They also have an increased density case for sec 13. 2023-001117. The increased density for 12 is case 2023-001116. I ignore the buying offers when I know I have more wells coming.

Thanks for your help. I got notices of the hearings yesterday. My information is on file, so I will just sit tight.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.