Oh no! Rig is on location and landowner denies access

No it’s a situation where the landowner in this case gets no royalties. The royalties owner owns the pond and they went into pond without going on disgruntled land owners pond. So not it’s not resolved but yes they did get pond access. Drilling ahead

Only drilled for 4 of last 24 hours. Wasn’t drilling smooth. Trip out drill trip out. Now going back in

Is that always the case, that royalty owners owns the pond (water in the pond) even though they don’t own the land around the pond?

I am told the state owns all water It’s an access issue quickly resolved. In laws etc

You have been told wrong.

Big lawsuit regarding water sale previously. Still not enough water to Frac with. Rig isn’t loud but it’s bumping maximum continuous limits I don’t see how they can stay under 70 decibels and Frac except with electric Frac pumps

By the math they can only pump Frac and excess noise lmits 10 hours per day plus the particulate limits

drilling ahead 022024, looks like they are building a curve. theres a fault down there they may and try to drill acrossw that fault for the geologist

Drilling halted. Trip out of hole. Standby. I think they are figuring out they are on the wrong side of the fault and don’t want to risk drilling the fault

Coming out laying down. No logs. Dry or not? Casing is on location

Landing casing now. Tapered 5.5 4.5

Set casing. Rigging down

Mast laid down. About ready for trucks

3 phase electric lines going up. It looks like they are using the new dominion strategy of massive dewatering which seems to work ok. Lot lot lot of well fluids and skim the oil off

There are exposure limits. Regulated by law. This is not a grey area and it’s not the wild west

Best part about Rockhounds posts is half have been inaccurate… never was an issue with water or anything delaying drilling.