OGMLs in Marion Co, TX

My great grandfather owned several pieces of land in Marion Co. I know of one on which my siblings and I jointly own the land (because I’ve been paying property tax on them for 19 yrs) and another on which I individually own the mineral rights (because I’ve received small, occasional payments on a lease).

I’ve identified all the pieces of land, and I want to complete the spreadsheet–for each piece of land:

1. Do I and/or my siblings own it?
  2. Do I and/or my siblings own the mineral rights?
  3. Are there producing wells, mines, or other means of extraction on the land?

I know about the TX RR Comm’n GIS interactive map and Marion Co.'s public-accessible database of leases (from which I obtained the information in the spreadsheet.

Can anyone recommend a reliable and affordable landman or attorney who can help me find out about land ownership, mineral rights ownership, and productivity?

Thanks for your assistance!

You can observe qualified professionals (often with localized expertise) who provide services to mineral owners right here on The Mineral Rights Forum. You will notice them in 3 different places on the site:

• in display image ads and text links on site

• in our Mineral Service Provider Directory in the main navigation bar above. These are arranged by professional discipline.

• as a Business Member within many conversations throughout the site Look for the blue colored “B” on their picture and blue colored text).

These practitioners are often able to provide specific (and often localized) services that meet your needs.

The Mineral Rights Forum Administration