Offers to buy minerals

Almost daily, I receive via regular mail offers to buy my mineral rights in Catarina, Dimmit County. I am currently receiving royalties from this leased minerals although they are getting somewhat smaller than they were in 2014, which I understand since minerals are being drilled out monthly since 2014. I have no intention of selling since drilling has not taken place in other mineral acres I have leased.

But, does anyone know why this sudden interest in my minerals? Is the oil glut over? Are new rigs going up in Dimmit County? Any and all information is greatly appreciated.

Wallstreet money and private equity have monetized mineral ownership to a point of near no return. Therefore every Tom Dick and Harry wants on the game.

My sister is interested in selling her mineral rights located by Hwy 83 between Asherton and Carrizo Springs. Is there any approximate value of what mineral rights are worth per acre in or around that area? Any comment or response will be greatly appreciated. Regards to all!

I am interest in leasing my mineral rights near Catarina Farms. Can you or anyone tell me what oil company to approach?

Gem, I have land leased and drilling right now just outside of Asherton. The company drilling is Freedom Oil & Gas.

Thank you for your reply. Do you know how to locate a property in Dimmit County? l can’t find a map to help me locate the property.

Do you have a street address? Or survey info

block 128 of subdivision…s2 of lot 4…catarina farms

subdivision 1

No, just that description.

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas and live in the Dallas area, please consider attending the NARO – Texas Town Hall Meeting in Dallas at the SMU Cox School of Business, Maguire Energy Institute, on November 14, 2018 from 6-8 p.m. We will cover four timely topics, and the cost is only to cover the food provided (plus a cash bar) at $20/person. The Mineral Rights Forum is also a sponsor of this event and it is open to non-NARO members, but attendance is limited to about 80 people, so please sign up today! . A link to the signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-3096540?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=11/14/2018

Hope to see you in Dallas!

Wade Caldwell, Pres. NARO-Texas Chapter