Offers in 14-2N-4W

I have been receiving offers to buy from multiple companies and individuals. Anyone have any experience with what is a fair price in this section? I am leased at 3/16 to Newfield and the wells in the section are producing nicely and have been for several years. These offers make me wonder if there is something new planned, Anyway, what would be the opinion of our group for a fair price?

Getting at a fair market price requires some pretty advanced technical skills. Stack Energy Consulting is a company working in Oklahoma that does independent, third-party, fair market evaluations. You can find their contact info on their website. Here is a link:

http://stackenergyconsulting.com/

Hope they can help!

James we have been receiving offers from Brigham Minerals LLC and a branch (can’t spell subsituary lol) of Continental. The best offer on our 29 2n4w with only one well on it was $20,000 an acre after some back and forth talk. I would think with all the wells that 14 has on it that it would be worth quite a bit more. We were offered up to nearly $20,000 for our section 16 (with 6 wells on it) but we weren’t interested in selling there so we didn’t talk it up but I don’t believe it would have been a problem to get quite a bit more had we been. Hope this helps!

Hi Linda- Do you have a phone number or contact for Bringham? I have lots of good offers on my Grady Stuff but would like to get a feel for what kind of deal I could make in Stephens, We have many producing wells with Newfield in this area and would love to see their purchase offer.

Any info you can provide would be great.

Thank you as always-

Kyle

James, the number I have is 512-220-1200. I believe that’s the number of the Brigham agent that sent the offer. Believe his name was Jeff. Can’t remember his last name. We got a better offer from a Continental subsituary (sp?) with some initials like TMAC and then Brigham matched their offer. The man’s name with Continental is Robert Lunsford and his number is 918-688-7300. He’s really a nice guy! Best Wishes!

Linda: I think the word is subsidiary. You’re welcome!

Sylvester: Thanks, I never was a very good speller and with that word I couldn’t even get close enough for my spell correct to change for me. Now if my memory was better I’d remember it until I need it again but probably not. lol Best Wishes!

Hi James:

How many acres do you own in Section 14? There are several Woodford wells so you should be getting nice production revenue.

Todd M. Baker

Hi Todd-

I own 2.5 NMA in 14-2N-4W. We see some goof production from the Boles and Kelly wells but some of the purchase offers are getting high enough that they deserve a look in my opinion,

Kyle

James- You will see several Sycamore & Springer wells drilled in that same section that will be mostly oil.

Todd M. Baker