offer to purchase

folks,

my father has received an offer for unleased minerals in Arapahoe County. I’ve taken a look at the Colorado Oil and Gas commission website and there don’t appear to be any new permits. I’m very open to the idea that I’ve missed something, since I’ve not used the site before. there are no wells in the entire section and there are only 2 drilled wells in any of the adjacent sections. I’ve also taken a look at an activity report that the county of Arapahoe maintains on their own website. the offer is larger than anything I’ve ever seen for the amount of interest in question. the mineral interest is 3/384 of Sec 32, T5S R60W.

any thoughts as to what I’m missing here???

thank you.

Probably a good idea to sit back and wait. There are quite a few infill well permits in the township 4S 65W just catty corner, so time will tell. Crestone Peak Resources (Civitas Resources) is the operator.

1 Like

Sounds like they offered to purchase the minerals? Or Lease them? If purchase probably just a buyer, they just throw out offers hope to buy them, then hope one day they get developed, a very long term strategy.