Offer to purchase royalty interest

I own 9.3 net royalty acres on NW/4 of Section 10, Block 36 T1N, T&P Ry Co Survey in Martin Co TX. I am being offered $5K per net royalty acre. I realize they are low balling me, but how low? Thank you!

1 Like

Moved to Martin County group.

I own 20/320 subject to a 1/6 royalty on 321.69 acres.

I have received 139 offers since 2013.

Received 36 offers so far in 2018 ranging from $205K to $458K

Your offer of $5K seems low to me, but what do i know?

Question: is your interest producing or non producing?

It has been producing since 2004.

Carol, you can check messages by clicking on the blue icon in the far top-right of the screen (the icon looks like a person). There should be a small green circle with a number inside indicating unread messages.

That is low by a factor of two or three, probably.

Probably a flipper who will sell the interest for a higher $$$ amount.

Well below market rate. Do not sell for $5k/NRA. If you are looking to sell I can probably find a buyer for you paying at least double that! Maybe even triple!

True, I know buyers who would pay $10,000/royalty acre minimum

1 Like

that what minimum rate to lease is for that area

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas and live in the Dallas area, please consider attending the NARO – Texas Town Hall Meeting in Dallas at the SMU Cox School of Business, Maguire Energy Institute, on November 14, 2018 from 6-8 p.m. We will cover four timely topics, and the cost is only to cover the food provided (plus a cash bar) at $20/person. The Mineral Rights Forum is also a sponsor of this event and it is open to non-NARO members, but attendance is limited to about 80 people, so please sign up today! . A link to the signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-3096540?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=11/14/2018

Hope to see you in Dallas!

Wade Caldwell, Pres. NARO-Texas Chapter