Offer on newly acquired minerals atoka county

Guys out there know of anything heating up in Atoka county? I just purchased 125 nma there and within a week someone has offered double my purchase price??? Wondering if Atoka county may be heating up?

You would need to give a section, township and range for anyone to answer adequately.

Parcels are in 1-1n-15e, 2-1s-12e, 2-3s-11e, and 14-3s-13e

Majority 2-1s-12e

Can I please be in this loop. We have 610 acres 3-2 South-9 East 20 net; 9-2 South-9 East 55 Net; 10-2 South-9 East 72.5 Net; Section 15-2 South-9 East 5 Net.

1-1n-15e- no new OCC hearings

2-1s-12e- no new OCC hearings

2-3s-11e-no new OCC hearings

14-3s-13e-no new OCC hearings

Quanah Energy, Castlerock and Bravo Arkoma are doing quite a bit of leasing in Atoka, but most in other sections.

3-2 South-9 East 20 net;

9-2 South-9 East 55 Net;

10-2 South-9 East 72.5 Net;

Section 15-2 South-9 East 5 Net.

No leasing or OCC orders in your sections, but there is leasing nearby.

A little over a year ago we were offered $1700.00 pnma add turned it down (T2S R10E sec 5).

Thank you Ms. Barnes. Do you know who is leasing and would you recommend I reach out to them for a lease offer?

Hey Famous!

Hope you are great, would you be able to send me a PM I wanted to ask you a few things regarding mineral rights

Thanks!

How do I send a PM? Not real tech savvy…

Sorry I would’ve sent you a PM but I need more points to do that

To send a PM, click on my avatar, then click on the envelope icon, then click on the New Message button. Input who you’re sending it to (Amerf1), what the subject is, then write your message and click the Message button at the bottom.

Sorry I can’t find the envelope after clicking on your avatar. Email me at famous"at"netscape.com?

1 Like

You’ll find information regarding personal messaging in the getting started area.

1 Like